September Group Classes
I have dates for September classes: There will not be more group 8 week classes until Spring
Classes are twice a week for 8 weeks
Classes are 1.5 hours long each
This is real life training outdoors in real life situations. In these classes you will learn:
- your basic commands in a busy and distracting environment.
- how to stop your dog from pulling!!
- how to calm your dog down when they see other dogs: whether they want to play or are lunging
- to communicate in your dog's first language: Body language.
- to strengthen your bond with your dog and become a Leader
- how to mentally stimulate your dog through urban agility and confidence building
- to work on your dog's social skills and off leash training and so much more
- all by having fun!
There are no treats or other form of bribery involved and training is in different parks
All family members including children are encouraged to attend!
Class is rain or shine unless there is a thunder storm or the temperature is -30C.
Classes are $500
Dates: Caledonia Classes: Saturday/Wednesday classes (Saturdays are 10:30am-12pm) (Wednesdays is 7:00pm-8:30pm) Saturdays class will be taught by myself. Wednesdays class will be taught by Glenn Lickers a trainer from The Canine Bond
Hamilton Classes: Saturday/Wednesday classes (Saturdays are 1:00pm-2:30pm)(Wednesdays is 7:00pm-8:30pm) Saturdays class will be taught by myself. Wednesdays class will be taught by Heather Ewing a trainer from The Canine Bond
I am only accepting 7 dogs per class (all family members are encouraged to join)
A deposit of $250 is required to hold your spot. Its a first come first serve basis.
You can email transfer your deposits or mail a cheque to: The Canine Bond 4149 River Road, Caledonia, ON N3W 1T4